Welcome to another edition of WWE Recap Report — a breakdown of the biggest takeaways of the week from WWE programming for those who may have missed out.
Whether you need to catch up on a show, had too busy of a week to stay on top of the breaking news or just skipped out on WWE as a whole, I’ve got you covered.
Obviously, not every single thing will be recapped here in detail. But this is your TL;DR of the week to be caught up to speed before the next Monday Night Raw so you’re not left in the dark.
With that being said, here is a quick rundown of this week in WWE.
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
- Asuka, Mandy Rose, and Dana Brooke defeated Charlotte Flair, Nia Jax, & Shayna Baszler by pinfall. Alexa Bliss was watching on the stage.
- Jinder Mahal (with Shanky and Veer) defeated Jeff Hardy by pinfall.
- Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, Matt Riddle and Randy Orton defeated AJ Style, Omos, Elias and Jaxson Ryker by pinfall.
- Sheamus defeated Humberto Carrillo by referee stoppage.
- Shelton Benjamin defeated Cedric Alexander by pinfall.
- Rhea Ripley defeated Asuka by pinfall.
- Damian Priest defeated John Morrison to earn the ability to pick the stipulation for his match with The Miz for WrestleMania Backlash. He chose a lumberjack match.
- Drew McIntyre defeated Bobby Lashley by disqualification after Braun Strowman interfered. The Monster Among Men then also laid out Lashley.
- Karrion Kross defeated Austin Theory by referee stoppage.
- Leon Ruff spoke to William Regal, who refused to allow him to compete, despite how he had been medically cleared.
- It was said that Alexander Wolfe was medically disqualified from competition due to a stomach flu problem, so he won’t face Killian Dain tonight.
- MSK defeated Breezango by pinfall.
- Pete Dunne issued an open challenge which Leon Ruff answered.
- Pete Dunne defeated Leon Ruff by referee stoppage.
- NXT Women’s Championship Match: Raquel Gonzalez retained the title over Mercedes Martinez by pinfall.
- Isaiah “Swerve” Scott christened his new faction Hit Row and they all touted how great they are.
- Cameron Grimes lost out on an auction for a house to Ted DiBiase.
- Kyle O’Reilly defeated Oney Lorcan by pinfall. Bobby Fish returned to help O’Reilly fight off Pete Dunne and Oney Lorcan after the match.
- NXT Cruiserweight Championship 2-out-of-3 Falls Match: Kushida defeated Santos Escobar to retain the title.
- Nikki Cross defeated Naomi
- Ricochet vs Mustafa Ali was a double count-out
- Noam Dar defeated Nathan Frazer in a Heritage Cup Rules match with a score of 2-1.
- Rampage Brown told Gallus that if Joe Coffey isn’t ready for their fight, Wolfgang will do.
- Vignette: Pretty Deadly video package.
- Trent Seven consoled Jack Starz over being sad that Piper Niven wasn’t there at the NXT UK Performance Center. Sam Gradwell went over and talked some trash with Seven.
- Mark Andrews defeated Levi Muir by pinfall.
- Amale wanted in on the gauntlet match to replace Xia Brookside. Sid Scala denied that and said she’ll fight Brookside whenever she’s medically cleared to compete.
- Next week, Tyler Bate will face A-Kid for the Heritage Cup Championship. They sat down and spoke to each other and Sid Scala.
- Ilja Dragunov will be Noam Dar’s guest on Supernova Sessions.
- Gauntlet Match: Isla Dawn defeated Emilia McKenzie by pinfall. Dawn then defeated Dani Luna by pinfall. Meiko Satomura defeated Dawn by pinfall. Satomura then defeated Jinny by pinfall to become the No. 1 contender for the NXT Women’s Championship.
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
- Natalya and Tamina defeated Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler to win the Women’s Tag Team Championship titles.
- Rey Mysterio beat Dolph Ziggler by pinfall.
- King Corbin defeated Shinsuke Nakamura by pinfall.
- Cesaro defeated Jimmy Uso by disqualification.
- TBD – Ari Sterling vs Tony Nese
- TBD – Asher Hale vs Ariya Daivari
What were your big takeaways from this week? Tell everyone your thoughts on this past week in WWE by leaving a comment below!