Welcome to another edition of WWE Recap Report — a breakdown of the biggest takeaways of the week from WWE programming for those who may have missed out.
Whether you need to catch up on a show, had too busy of a week to stay on top of the breaking news or just skipped out on WWE as a whole, I’ve got you covered.
Obviously, not every single thing will be recapped here in detail. But this is your TL;DR of the week to be caught up to speed before the next Monday Night Raw so you’re not left in the dark.
With that being said, here is a quick rundown of this week in WWE.
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
- The Viking Raiders won a battle royal to be crowned the new No. 1 contenders to the Raw Tag Team Championship.
- Jaxson Ryker defeated Elias by count-out.
- Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley had a contract signing for their upcoming title match, which will now be inside Hell in a Cell. If McIntyre loses, he gets no more chances at Lashley’s title.
- Ricochet vs Humberto Carrillo ended in a double count-out draw.
- Jeff Hardy defeated Cedric Alexander by pinfall.
- Nikki Cross and Asuka defeated Charlotte Flair and Rhea Ripley by pinfall after Flair and Ripley turned on each other.
- Mansoor defeated Drew Gulak by pinfall.
- Kofi Kingston defeated Riddle by pinfall.
- Shayna Baszler stomped on Lilly and then was scared off to the back with some pyro and other lighting effects. Parts of the set started to nearly fall on her backstage with Lilly following her around. The show ended with Shayna screaming as it cut to black.
- Oney Lorcan defeated Austin Theory by pinfall
- Promo: Bronson Reed and MSK were challenged by Legado del Fantasma to a Winner Takes All match at TakeOver: In Your House.
- Isaiah “Swerve” Scott defeated Killian Dain by pinfall.
- Mercedes Martinez was scheduled for a match and was jumped from behind during her entrance by Xia Li. Martinez was able to take Li out and called for the match to happen anyway, which she won by pinfall in short fashion.
- Backstage, Poppy dropped her latest album alongside Triple H and William Regal. Dexter Lumis approached her with a drawing he had done and she hugged him just in time for Indi Hartwell to see and run off crying.
- Ted DiBiase’s priceless announcement was that Cameron Grimes and LA Knight will be facing off at TakeOver in a ladder match for the Million Dollar Championship.
- Grizzled Young Veterans defeated August Grey and Ikemen Jiro by pinfall.
- Candice LeRae called out Poppy, who brought Io Shirai back to send LeRae packing.
- Ember Moon defeated Dakota Kai by disqualification after Raquel Gonzalez interfered.
- A Fatal 5-Way face-off between Karrion Kross, Adam Cole, Pete Dunne, Johnny Gargano and Kyle O’Reilly ended in a brawl between all parties (save for Cole, who only appeared on the screen). Kross ultimately stood tall among the rest until Cole made his surprise run-in and took him out, posing with the belt as the show went off air.
- Mustafa Ali defeated Angel Garza
- Jinder Mahal defeated Shelton Benjamin
- WALTER cut a promo about how he’s going to remain NXT UK champion forever after bringing prestige to the title and making it the grand prix of professional wrestling.
- Jordan Devlin defeated Saxon Huxley by pinfall.
- Symbiosis (Primate and T-Bone) defeated Andy Wild and Dan Moloney by pinfall.
- Meiko Satomura defeated Kay Lee Ray by pinfall to win the NXT UK Women’s Championship.
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
- Big E and Kevin Owens defeated Apollo Crews and Sami Zayn by pinfall
- Liv Morgan defeated Carmella by pinfall
- Seth Rollins was Bayley’s guest on “Ding Dong, Hello!” Cesaro interrupted and attacked Rollins.
- Montez Ford defeated Chad Gable by disqualification after Otis interfered.
- Shinsuke Nakamura defeated King Corbin by pinfall.
- Rey Mysterio challenged Roman Reigns to a Hell in a Cell match.
- Grayson Waller defeated Sunil Singh by pinfall
- Ariya Daivari and Tony Nese defeated Ari Sterling and Asher Hale by pinfall
What were your big takeaways from this week? Tell everyone your thoughts on this past week in WWE by leaving a comment below!