Welcome to another edition of WWE Recap Report — a breakdown of the biggest takeaways of the week from WWE programming for those who may have missed out.
Whether you need to catch up on a show, had too busy of a week to stay on top of the breaking news or just skipped out on WWE as a whole, I’ve got you covered.
Obviously, not every single thing will be recapped here in detail. But this is your TL;DR of the week to be caught up to speed before the next Monday Night Raw so you’re not left in the dark.
With that being said, here is a quick rundown of this week in WWE.
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
- Riddle started the show with a promo about how Randy Orton has been dealing with a back injury. This led into Riddle and The Street Profits defeating The Usos and Sami Zayn by pinfall.
- AJ Styles and Liv Morgan defeated Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley defeated AJ Styles and Liv Morgan
- Jerry Lawler held King’s Court with Veer Mahaan. Veer threatened The King until The Mysterios came out to fight him off.
- Alexa Bliss defeated Nikki A.S.H. by pinfall.
- Cody Rhodes defeated The Miz by disqualification after Seth Rollins interfered.
- Ezekiel defeated Chad Gable by pinfall.
- Winner Chooses Stipulation for Hell in a Cell: MVP defeated Bobby Lashley by count-out.
- Becky Lynch defeated Asuka to earn a spot in the title match for Hell in a Cell.
- Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo and Troy “Two Dimes” Donovan defeated Edris Enofe and Malik Blade by pinfall.
- Sanga defeated Wes Lee by pinfall. After the match, Xyon Quinn came out to potentially attack Wes Lee, but Sanga pushed him away.
- Alba Fyre defeated Elektra Lopez by pinfall.
- Damon Kemp informed The Creed Brothers and Ivy Nile that the scheduled tag team match was off, as Roderick Strong rolled his ankle. They all tell Kemp that “the Diamond Mine way” is “no excuses.”
- McKenzie Mitchell announced that Nikkita Lyons suffered an injury and has to withdraw from the tournament. Fallon Henley now has a bye for the finals. Tiffany Stratton took offense to that and now, it is Stratton against Henley, instead.
- NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament: Roxanne Perez defeated Lash Legend by pinfall.
- NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose defeated Indi Hartwell by pinfall.
- NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament: Tiffany Stratton defeated Fallon Henley by pinfall.
- Von Wagner defeated Ikemen Jiro by pinfall.
- Cameron Grimes popped up at Carmelo Hayes’ barber shop to talk some trash and inform him he has a match against Nathan Frazer next week.
- A vignette hyped up Giovanni Vinci, coming soon.
- Duke Hudson defeated Bron Breakker by disqualification after Breakker lost his cool and used a steel chair.
- Commander Azeez defeated Akira Tozawa
- Apollo Crews defeated T-BAR
- Mark Coffey defeated Saxon Huxley by pinfall.
- Lash Legend defeated Emilia McKenzie by pinfall.
- Sha Samuels defeated Damon Kemp by pinfall.
- Charlie Dempsey defeated A-Kid in a Heritage Cup Rules Match
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
- The Usos kicked off the show with a promo. They’ve been in WWE 12 years now and from the bottom of their hearts, they want to thank the WWE Universe for being there with them every step of the way. But they also realized they never needed anybody but themselves. Shinsuke Nakamura interrupted to bring out Riddle for a match. After a scuffle, The Usos retreated.
- Backstage, Shotzi tried to rile up the locker room to take out Raquel Rodriguez, who isn’t as worthy of getting another match with Ronda Rousey as the rest of them. Natalya and Shayna Baszler were down to interfere, but Aliyah locked Shotzi in the locker room. Ronda Rousey vs Raquel Rodriguez was a no-contest after Baszler and Natalya jumped them.This led to a tag team match where Rousey and Rodriguez won by pinfall
- Los Lotharios defeated Jinder Mahal and Shanky by pinfall.
- Effective immediately, Adam Pearce has welcomed Max Dupri to SmackDown. The recruitment process for Maximum Male Models has officially begun.
- Kevin Owens had Sami Zayn as his guest for The KO Show. He tried to convince him to go to Raw to help with this Ezekiel/Elias situation, but Zayn took offense to Owens calling him delusional for thinking he’s in The Bloodline.
- Gunther and Ludvig Kaiser defeated Ricochet and Drew Gulak by pinfall.
- The New Day and Drew McIntyre defeated The Brawling Brutes by pinfall.
NXT LEVEL UP
- Andre Chase and Bodhi Hayward defeated Bryson Montana and Damaris Griffin
- Amari Miller defeated Arianna Grace
- Trick Williams defeated Dante Chen
What were your big takeaways from this week? Tell everyone your thoughts on this past week in WWE by leaving a comment below!