Welcome to the live results watch page for NIGHT 2 OF WWE WRESTLEMANIA 37!
The event is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET with the kickoff, followed by the main show starting at 8 p.m.
Follow along here throughout the show for the results of each match as well as my personal thoughts on everything throughout the night down after the separation bar.
Keep refreshing for new updates, check out the quick results at the top of the page for the winners and chat it up with everyone in the comments as the show goes on!
Quick Hits Results:
- Randy Orton defeated “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt by pinfall.
- Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (c) defeated Natalya and Tamina by submission.
- Kevin Owens defeated Sami Zayn by pinfall.
- United States Championship Match: Sheamus defeated Riddle (c) by pinfall.
- Intercontinental Championship Nigerian Drum Fight Match: Apollo Crews defeated Big E (c) by pinfall.
- Raw Women’s Championship Match: Rhea Ripley defeated Asuka (c) by pinfall.
- Universal Championship Triple Threat Match: Roman Reigns (c) defeated Edge and Daniel Bryan by pinfall.
Author’s POV, Running Commentary & Thoughts:
- King is stealing Michael Cole’s WrestleRainia line from last night.
- Gotta love the analysis of the women’s tag match that boils down to “Idk. Nattie and Tamina win.” That match has a big mountain to climb to prove to anyone that it was worth the time.
- Nothing else going on with the pre-show worth talking about.
- “When Sami Zayn watches football and sees the guys in a huddle, he thinks they’re talking about him.” – King redeems himself. Great line.
- I’d love to be able to have my feed on Peacock not be several minutes behind, still…
At least Titus O’Neil and Hulk Hogan have pirate costumes this time.
Randy Orton vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt
- I’ve been ragging on this for months as something I don’t think is worth WrestleMania, won’t be good, etc etc etc. Prove me wrong.
- Is the jack in the box entrance cool? It’s not the best ever that I’m going nuts over, but it’s somewhat neat. That’s not proving me wrong yet by any means.
- You’re not really keeping those dumb red lights on…are you? Wow. They are. Awful.
- Do something. This is bland.
- LAME. ABSOLUTELY LAME AND NOT WORTH ANY OF THE PAST SIX MONTHS. I TOLD YOU IT WOULD SUCK!
Bayley is definitely getting attacked by Becky Lynch later tonight to pay off this angle of her interrupting people and being annoying.
Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Natalya and Tamina
- Oh God. We’re going from that awful match to this?!
- “Lay it in.” – Nia’s going on the next Botchamania edition of “You talk too much” for sure.
- Can we just get Tamina bodyslamming Nia Jax and move on? That’s clearly what they’re building toward. Then again, it’s WWE. They might be building to that just to specifically NOT do it.
- Do I hear CM Punk chants?
- WWE can’t even get any payoff from Reginald.
- Some people are actually into Tamina, which is interesting. How long do you think that’s going to last? Five more minutes?
- What was the point in this? Awful.
Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
- Save this show, guys.
- Logan Paul’s not saving the show after those boos, that’s for sure.
- I don’t think the match has been bad, but I think it’s far from “this is awesome” chant status.
- I’m a big fan of these two, but I can’t just act like this was the best thing in the world. It was fine. I’m not gushing and I don’t think anyone else should act like it was better than what it was just because it followed two much worse matches.
- Owens has to stun Logan Paul. He has to.
- Good. That needed to happen. Also, Vladimir sighting!
The Great Khali and Ranjin Singh with Matt Riddle? This is going to be a hilarious mess, isn’t it? Yup…someone forgot a line. Plugging RVD rolling papers wouldn’t have been my estimation for where this would go, either.
United States Championship Match: Riddle (c) vs. Sheamus
- It’s a shame this match doesn’t have more notoriety to it, as Sheamus is a future Hall of Famer and Riddle (ignoring the legal stuff) comes off as a star in a lot of ways.
- Decent enough match so far. I particularly liked the knee from Sheamus after Riddle flipped into the ring.
- Well that sucks that Sheamus wasn’t able to do that White Noise from the top rope like planned.
- The crowd is looking to their left. Something must have happened.
- Okay, Sheamus wins the belt. Does it just go to Keith Lee soon?
Intercontinental Championship Nigerian Drum Fight
- There’s your confirmation that this is just a No DQ match. At least they have drums ringside. But of course, kendo sticks, because that’s the only weapon anyone can use these days.
- Good moment of Crews falling through the table with the frog splash.
- Yesterday, WWE mostly tried to make the fans happy. Today, WWE is back to form of trying to upset people. Full troll mood.
Time for the 2021 Hall of Fame parade. Cool moment with him summoning some fire and all. There’s never a bad one of these segments.
Raw Women’s Championship Match
- Based on the way tonight is going down, I no longer expect Ripley to win the title. That would get people to pop. Can’t have that, right?
- So every single musical performance was drowned out in lip sync fashion. Couldn’t even get a single one of them to be up to standard?
- This is fine so far, but I have literally nothing to say about it, which is upsetting. I’m a huge fan of both and I wanted both of them to have a much better 2020-2021. I was hoping this would be just constant MOTY type material to prove that they’re capable of that. Instead, it’s just fine and nothing memorable.
- At least the right call was made. I’m glad Ripley’s the new champion. It should have been Charlotte Flair who she beat for this.
Why would WWE go out of its way to show footage of the Orton/Wyatt match from earlier? Is it just to edit out the boos and try to convince everyone that it wasn’t as much of a disappointment?
HA!!!! WWE thought it would get a pop for The Bella Twins to take out Bayley and everyone booed instead. Good.
Universal Championship Triple Threat Match
- Still no new theme music for Roman Reigns? That’s a disappointment.
- I don’t think tonight can be saved in an overall sense, but if the main event is great, it will at least take some of the sting away.
- Did you know that WrestleMania is sponsored by Snickers? Just in case you didn’t, BAM, 3D. At least it’s not yet another commercial break.
- I’m rooting for Roman Reigns. Just do it. Give him the heat.
- Okay, I love the spot of Edge and Bryan with their submissions on Reigns. That was great.
- Night 2 was the night of getting the fans upset, for sure, but at least with Reigns, I can say I think it will work out in the long run.
Stay tuned to my live post-show podcast for my full review of the show. Tell us YOUR thoughts on WWE WrestleMania 37 in the comments below!