BJ WhitmerBenjamin Whitmer
- Birthdate: 01/25/1978 (age 38)
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 230 Ib
He is currently signed to Ring of Honor, where ...
-- BJ Whitmer has suffered a bruised spinal cord and was also diagnosed with spinal stenosis. Spinal stenosis is the condition that ended the career of Edge. Whitmer is scheduled for additional medical examinations in the upcoming weeks.
-- Family Wrestling Entertainment's next live event will be on October 12th in Brooklyn, NY, and will be the start of their Grand Prix tournament. First round matches will feature:
* Tony Nese vs. Paul London
* Tommy Dreamer vs. Carlito
* Mike Bennett vs. Jorgi Santi
* Brian Kendrick vs. Joey Ryan
* Chris Masters vs. Wes Draven
* Petey Williams vs. Sonjay Dutt
* FWE champ John Morrison vs. Matt Morgan
-- Here is the latest edition of ROH "Roll Call", This video contains **SPOILERS**: