Hulk Hogan and
Stephanie McMahon recently took part in a Q&A with the UK Mirror, here are
* Hulk Hogan said it’s great to be back with the WWE and
he’s excited to be back in the UK.
* Stephanie was asked if she’d be
interested in wrestling Brie Bella. She said it’s a “wait and see” situation,
but added that she’s always training and is physically up to it.
named John Cena as his favorite WWE Superstar, but added that he’s also a fan of
* Stephanie said her favorite part of her job is
interacting with fans because they inspire her.
* Hogan said he does not
have any movie roles lined up, but was recently in talks with Ron Howard about a
movie about his career.
* Hogan and his wife have turned down offers to
star in a new reality TV show about their life together.
* When asked,
Stephanie said they are in discussions to bring a future WrestleMania event to
* Stephanie spoke about the Ultimate Warrior, she said she’s so
happy he was able to return home to WWE before he passed, and that he was able
to get the closure and the recognition he deserved by entering the WWE Hall of
Fame. She added that everyone has wonderful memories of him from WrestleMania 30
weekend in New Orleans.
* Stephanie was asked about her first impression
of Triple H. She said she was in college watching DX on RAW and she was
intrigued by them. She joked that she might get in trouble for saying this – but
she did wonder if Shawn Michaels and Triple H were more than “just good
* Stephanie would be proud and honored if her daughters worked
for WWE one day, but will let them make that decision.
You can check out
the video at this link