NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II
- Date: January 12, 2020
- Location: Empress Ballroom in Blackpool, Lancashire, England
- All championships were retained by their respective title holders.
- After Walter defended the UK title, The Undisputed Era appeared and dismantled Imperium.
- Eddie Dennis made his long-awaited return wearing a dragon mask to represent his country of Wales.
- Tyler Bate and Jordan Devlin earned a standing ovation for their match. Fans loudly chanted “Are You Watching Vince McMahon!?”
- Kay Lee Ray continued her dominance of the UK Women’s Division by pinning Piper Niven.
UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
WALTER retained against Joe Coffey
NXT UK WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT MATCH:
Kay Lee Ray retained against Toni Storm and Piper Niven
NXT UK TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP FATAL 4-WAY LADDER MATCH:
Gallus retained against Grizzled Young Veterans, Imperium and South Wales Subculture
Eddie Dennis defeated Trent Seven
Tyler Bate defeated Jordan Devlin