WWE Clash of Champions 2020
- Date: September 27, 2020
- Location: WWE ThunderDome at Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
- In the main event, Roman Reigns beat Jey Uso down so badly that Jimmy Uso had to come down and throw in the towel.
- During the Ambulance match, Big Show, Christian and Shawn Michaels got their revenge on Randy Orton. After McIntyre stuffed him in to the ambulance, Ric Flair could be seen driving him away to the hospital.
- Bayley retained her title against Asuka by getting intentionally disqualified with a steel chair. Sasha Banks ambushed her afterward.
- Drew Gulak became the 24/7 Champion for a short time before R-Truth claimed it back; making him a 40-time champ.
- After losing to Asuka, Zelina Vega refused to shake her hand, instead choosing to hit her with a cheap shot.
- Sami Zayn used handcuffs to win the ladder match, including cuffing AJ to a ladder, and Hardy’s ear to a different ladder. He kept a key in his mouth to unlock the cuffs after linking himself to AJ.
- Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler were set to defend the tag team titles against The Riott Squad. Nikki Cross was to challenge Bayley for the SmackDown Women’s Championship. They were taken off the card due to not being “medically cleared to compete”; which is likely a placeholder phrase substituting for the fact they need to isolate because they (or someone they know) have COVID-19 symptoms.
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP AMBULANCE MATCH:
Drew McIntyre (c) retained against Randy Orton
UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Roman Reigns (c) retained against Jey Uso by forfeit
SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Asuka* defeated Bayley by disqualification
Nikki Cross not medically cleared. Therefore, Bayley called for an open challenge and Asuka answered the call.
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT LADDER MATCH:
Sami Zayn defeats Jeff Hardy & AJ Styles to become the undisputed Intercontinental Champion
RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
The Street Profits (c) retained against Angel Garza and Andrade
RAW WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Asuka (c) retained against Zelina Vega
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Bobby Lashley (c) retained against Apollo Crews
PRESHOW SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura (c) retained against Lucha House Party