WWE Elimination Chamber 2023
- In the main event, Jimmy Uso helped Roman Reigns to retain against Sami Zayn. Jey Uso showed up, but chose not to attack Sami or Roman. Solo Sikoa was absent. In the aftermath, Kevin Owens returned (after his vicious Royal Rumble beat down) to attack Jimmy Uso and Roman Reigns, before giving Paul Heyman a stunner. A mutual understanding was shared between KO and Sami Zayn. Sami’s loss deflated the fans, but they still gave him a round of applause to end the show.
- The United States title was defended for the first time in an Elimination Chamber match. While medics helped Montez Ford out of the ring, Logan Paul snuck into the chamber and hit Seth Rollins with a lariat and a stomp, giving Austin Theory the opportunity to retain his championship.
- Asuka won her first Elimination Chamber match by last defeating Carmella, after they teamed together to eliminate Raquel Rodriguez.
- Bobby Lashley fully applied the Hurt Luck on Brock Lesnar. With no easy means to escape, Lesnar was disqualified by low blowing him with a kick to the groin. He hit several F-5s on Lashley and the referee before leaving.
- In the mixed tag team match, Edge pinned Finn Balor after he & Beth Phoenix worked together to hit Shatter Machine (a move popularized by The Revival/FTR).
ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP:
Austin Theory (c) retained against Bronson Reed, Damian Priest, Johnny Gargano, Montez Ford and Seth Rollins
UNDISPUTED WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Roman Reigns (c) retained against Sami Zayn
ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH TO DETERMINE NO. 1 CONTENDER FOR RAW WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP:
Asuka defeated Carmella, Liv Morgan, Natalya, Nikki Cross and Raquel Rodriguez
MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH:
Edge and Beth Phoenix defeated The Judgment Day (Finn Balor and Rhea Ripley)
Bobby Lashley defeated Brock Lesnar by disqualification