Welcome to the live results watch page for WWE MONEY IN THE BANK 2021 pay-per-view!
The event is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET with the kickoff, followed by the main show starting at 8 p.m.
Follow along here throughout the show for the results of each match as well as my personal thoughts on everything throughout the night down after the separation bar.
Keep refreshing for new updates, check out the quick results at the top of the page for the winners and chat it up with everyone in the comments as the show goes on!
Quick Hits Results:
- Kickoff – SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos defeated Dominik and Rey Mysterio (c) by pinfall to win the titles!
- Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Nikki A.S.H. defeated Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Liv Morgan, Naomi, Natalya, Tamina and Zelina Vega
- Raw Tag Team Championship Match: AJ Styles and Omos (c) defeated The Viking Raiders by pinfall.
- WWE Championship Match: Bobby Lashley (c) defeated Kofi Kingston by submission.
- Raw Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair defeated Rhea Ripley (c) by submission to win the title.
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Big E defeated Drew McIntyre, John Morrison, Kevin Owens, Ricochet, Riddle, Seth Rollins and Shinsuke Nakamura
- Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) defeated Edge by pinfall.
Author’s POV, Running Commentary & Thoughts:
Kickoff + SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match
- It’s going to be so great to hear the live crowd. I’m really looking forward to that energy.
- Rey and Dominik are getting a pre-entrance video intro. This is interesting. Basically, they entered through a portal. Not the best, not the worst. Hey, it was something different. That’s cool with me. It made them feel more important, that’s for sure.
- I’m really glad the crowd is receptive to Dominik instead of trying to get some chant over belittling him or something. All too often, cynical crowds can crap on a newer guy like him and it’s not fair. But these people are cheering for him, booing when he gets hurt and so on. That’s great for the kid and a good sign that the crowd will be a good one for hopefully the whole rest of the night.
- The distraction roll-up that Mysterio almost got the win with had the crowd super sold that it was the end.
- With a little bit of interference help, The Usos score the win and take the titles!
Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- Let’s do this!
- Alexa Bliss ripping off part of her gear got such a big pop.
- They’re sounding out Nikki A.S.H. instead of saying “ash”? That’s awkward.
- Pretty solid reaction for Tamina. I’ll be honest, I’m surprised. I thought that WrestleMania stuff would have toned down by now.
- Naturally, Zelina Vega gets a bigger reaction. Also, her gear is totally going on my list for potential best outfit of the year.
- I love that Bliss is still standing on the turnbuckle throughout everyone’s entrances, perfectly still.
- SO glad that Asuka got a decent pop to prove that people wouldn’t have been down on her title reign last year.
- Bliss mind-controlling Vega was fun.
- Liv Morgan’s such a fan favorite right now.
- Nikki A.S.H.’s jump was better in theory than in execution, but it’s good she tried.
- Good to see teamwork between Nattie and Tamina. I expect that will break down soon, though, with both trying to climb a ladder.
- I did not expect everyone to bury Bliss in ladders. Nor did I expect such a clear boo from the crowd about it.
- Tamina pulling Morgan off and into a hurricanrana. Neat!
- I just noticed Morgan has “watch me” written above her butt. People are totally going to run with that on message boards everywhere.
- Seven women on the ladder and Nikki manages to climb above all of them and win it! Wow, I did not at all expect that to be the finish OR for Nikki to win!
Raw Tag Team Championship Match
- We had the rewind functionality for Hell in a Cell. Why is it gone again?
- I also just noticed that the green shirt and tan hat guy is in the front row again. Things are getting back to normal in that regard.
- That cartwheel from Ivar is always impressive.
- It’s funny that every big man who can’t do much is always given the same handful of moves. Without fail, they’re always told to do a vice grip, for instance. Textbook big man style.
- Erik’s suicide dive was wonky. I don’t see the point in people doing such a dangerous move when it doesn’t pop the crowd like it used to.
- I liked the bit with Omos pushing Erik to break up the cover.
- Omos is the right guy to be doing that finisher, given his size and the height he can bring people up for the slam.
WWE Championship Match
- This match should be Lashley tossing Kingston around like a rag doll. Kingston should get some shots in via being the quicker and more agile of the two, but it should be clear that he’s fighting an uphill battle against a dominant, more powerful opponent.
- Okay, it looks like they’ve got that rhythm going on, which is perfect.
- Nice touch with the referee trying to convince Lashley to cover Kingston and end the match.
- Are these Dominators setting up how Lashley will beat Goldberg so that he doesn’t have to tap out to the Hurt Lock? I just assumed Lashley would win with a spear or something, if need be.
- Kingston taps and they get shots of people in the crowd stunned. You didn’t see that coming, folks?
Raw Women’s Championship Match
- I’m really hoping Flair isn’t going to win this.
- Charlotte giving the finger to the crowd forces Peacock to cut the feed temporarily.
- “We want Becky” chants. Maybe if Ripley wasn’t booked so poorly, the crowd would be more focused on cheering her instead of thinking about Lynch.
- Look at how Ripley was able to pull Flair up and turn things into a vertical suplex! How is WWE screwing her up and not positioning her as the best woman on the roster?!
- Nice twist from the Riptide into a DDT for a near-fall.
- Natural Selection off the ropes totally fooled me. I thought that was it.
- And there you go. Ripley taps again. Ugh. How much do you want to bet WWE will act confused about why Ripley isn’t as over as she could be, not realizing it’s because she was booked like this for two years?
So…is anyone else’s feeds on Peacock just going haywire right now?