- ADVERTISMENT -
Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- Tyler Bate defeated Grayson Waller by pinfall.
- Earlier today, Brooks Jensen was nervous about how he’s never even kissed a woman before. Josh Briggs tried to give him a pep talk and some tips. Fallon Henley tried again to tell him about Kiana James’ phone call and ended up just giving him some more advice instead.
- Backstage, Waller argued some more with Shawn Michaels, calling him a stooge and being forced out of Gorilla by Matt Bloom.
- Jacy Jayne cut a promo to address turning on Gigi Dolin last week. All she had to say was the typical “I did all the work and she got all the credit, but now, it is all about me going forward” heel talk. Now, she’s the last woman standing of Toxic Attraction (author’s note: possibly alluding to an upcoming Last Woman Standing match to come at NXT Stand & Deliver?)
- Tiffany Stratton defeated Thea Hail by pinfall.
- Javier Bernal tried to convince Tatum Paxley to be his valentine. She turned him down, so he gave the same speech to Ivy Nile. Nile locked him into a submission until they were distracted by Isla Dawn talking about being chained down.
- Axiom defeated Damon Kemp by pinfall.
- Grayson Waller was kicked out of the building by Shawn Michaels, who was livid about it.
- Bron Breakker’s promo was interrupted by Indus Sher. Jinder Mahal challenged Breakker to an NXT Championship match for next week.
- Kayden Carter and Katana Chance apologized to Roxanne Perez for how they acted last week, but the tag team match is still on for later—just that now, it is an honor for them to step in the ring with Meiko Satomura, who said she has her reasons for being there to tag with Perez.
- Indi Hartwell told McKenzie Mitchell that Jacy Jayne is wrong if she thinks she’ll skip straight to the front of the line in the women’s division.
- Wes Lee’s North American Championship Open Challenge: Tony D’Angelo and Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo came out, but Dijak attacked both of them, allowing Von Wagner an opportunity to jump Lee from behind to earn the title shot. Wes Lee retained the title over Wagner by pinfall.
- Backstage, Hank Walker showed Drew Gulak his singlet, but said his boots didn’t come in. Gulak lent Walker a pair of his own boots.
- NXT Roadblock was announced for March 7.
- Charlie Dempsey defeated Hank Walker by submission. After the match, Dempsey continued to hurt Walker, only for Gulak to allow it. Then, Gulak left with Dempsey.
- In the locker room, Von Wagner was throwing a fit. Mr. Stone said Wagner lost the match because he doesn’t have a connection to anyone (Stone, the WWE Universe, etc). Stone doesn’t have time for anyone with their walls up. The biggest thing he has going for him is the “come Tuesday” meme. “You gotta help me help you.”
- Gallus beat Pretty Deadly in a game of pool and ran up a bar tab. But Gallus then told them if they wanted a tag title shot, all they had to do was ask.
- McKenzie Mitchell interviewed Ilja Dragunov about his return. Trick Williams then called him out to the ring. After a quick promo, Williams struck Dragunov, who kicked Williams out of the ring. JD McDonagh then came out to say Dragunov should be in jail after giving him a detached retina. This time, McDonagh is going to beat Dragunov so badly that he won’t even be able to hold his son. Williams took advantage of the distraction to jump Dragunov from behind and lay him out.
- Fallon Henley called Kiana James out on her phone call just as James and Jensen were going to kiss. Turns out James was saying “I love you” to her brother, Zack. Henley ruined the moment for Brooks and Kiana is mad at her for not trusting her.
- Roxanne Perez and Meiko Satomura defeated Katana Chance and Kayden Carter by pinfall. After the match, Satomura challenged Perez to a title match. Perez said it would be her honor.
- ADVERTISEMENT -
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- ADVERTISEMENT -