Welcome to the live results watch page for WWE TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS 2020 pay-per-view!
The event is scheduled to start at 6 p.m. ET with the kickoff, followed by the main show starting at 7 p.m.
Follow along here throughout the show for the results of each match as well as my personal thoughts on everything throughout the night down after the separation bar.
Keep refreshing for new updates, check out the quick results at the top of the page for the winners and chat it up with everyone in the comments as the show goes on!
Quick Hits Results:
- (Kickoff) Eight-Man Tag Team Match: Big E, Daniel Bryan, Otis and Chad Gable defeated King Corbin, Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura and Sami Zayn by pinfall.
- WWE Championship TLC Match: Drew McIntyre (c) defeated AJ Styles
- SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Sasha Banks (c) defeated Carmella by submission.
- Raw Tag Team Championship Match: The Hurt Business defeated The New Day (c) by pinfall to win the titles.
- Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Asuka and Charlotte Flair defeated Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (c) by pinfall to win the titles.
- Universal Championship TLC Match: Roman Reigns (c) defeated Kevin Owens
- Firefly Inferno Match: Randy Orton defeated Bray Wyatt by setting him on fire.
Author’s POV, Running Commentary & Thoughts:
- 50 minutes in and I have nothing at all to say about this kickoff.
WWE Championship TLC Match
- Wow. I have nothing to say about this, either. It’s not been bad, but it’s just…a match.
- Time for The Miz to cash in. I hope WWE has a plan here and it isn’t just a random “this will get people talking and then we’ll figure out what to do later” thing.
- Omos just ate that chair shot like it was nothing. That was a good little moment, having the chair break.
- They’re getting me here at the end. Knowing the ratings were so bad, I’m legitimately unsure who will grab this belt.
- Very glad to say WWE didn’t go with some emergency switch-up with the title just to pop a rating for tomorrow night. Then again, I’m saying that without knowing the results of the rest of the card, so….
SmackDown Women’s Championship Match
- Gotta love how WWE has made this video package set to dramatic music as if Carmella and Sasha Banks have had some epic feud. This has been some of the most generic stuff imaginable. Both Banks and Carmella have done so much better than “Person X attacks Person Y and then says they’ll beat them for the title.”
- Look at Reginald the sommelier saving Carmella from an injury after Carmella/Banks didn’t execute that throw as well as they should have. Good job!
- I’m just waiting for the inevitable tap out.
- There it is.
- Billie Kay propositioned Asuka to let her be her tag team partner tonight. Asuka said the position’s already been filled. Shoot me, but I actually dig this stupid gimmick Billie Kay is doing.
Raw Tag Team Championship Match
- These guys are great. It’s a shame we saw like 10 of these matches in the past month or so.
- I’m still firmly thinking the tag titles change hands. Let’s see if I’m right.
- Cedric Alexander tagging himself in to steal the pin is an interesting way to start a tag title reign. They’ve been teasing this thing with Cedric the past few weeks and I’m not a fan. Don’t start breaking them up already. These guys are doing great.
- Sami Zayn yelled at Kayla Braxton for leaking the audio of his rant. He then apologized and asked who sent her the audio. She said a good journalist doesn’t reveal her sources and left, which made him irate.
Women’s Tag Team Championship Match
- I’m glad Charlotte Flair is back…assuming they don’t just act like she’s the savior that will help the show and give her constant promo time and all. How long before she turns on Asuka? This match? Tomorrow on Raw?
- Flair’s got a lot of energy tonight. She must be really excited to step back into the ring. That’s good.
- Title change coming in 5….4….oh, they went with the pinfall instead of a submission afterward. Well, the title still changed hands right when I thought it would; just with a different finale!
Universal Championship TLC Match
- I wonder if anyone in WWE acknowledged how both TLC matches are basically handicap matches tonight.
- It’s a mistake having Jey Uso need to help Roman Reigns. I don’t think The Tribal Chief should be unable of taking care of things on his own, even if it is against Kevin Owens, who is one of my favorites.
- Reigns putting Owens through these tables seems so crisp and clean. Nothing ugly about it but the pain, I’m sure.
- In the span of a minute, they’ve twice said “Kevin Owens will not die” and KO’s said “You’ll have to kill me.” Maybe this should have been a Buried Alive Match instead if that’s the case.
- For a SPLIT second there, I thought Owens might actually win the title before I realized the camera angle was strategically not showing anything underneath him. That was quick, but they did get me for a nanosecond.
- Oooo. I liked that pop-up powerbomb through the table.
- I totally misheard “KO’s got a chance” from Cole as “table’s got a chance.”
- This was a better match than the opener. I’m surprised, to be honest.
Firefly Inferno Match
- HAHAHAHAHAHA WHY DOES A PICKAXE MAKE THE FLAMES GET BIGGER? Ridiculous.
- The steel steps do, too. That’s so dumb. It’s fine to have the flames ringside, but don’t just arbitrarily pump them up when people do moves that have nothing to do with the flames. Then again, that’s a staple of these matches, isn’t it? They’ve always done that stupid idea when people did bodyslams and such. So, so dumb.
- Wow. The match ends with a simple push backward into the flames. That was lame….and why hasn’t the bell sounded?
- At least he set the whole body on fire. That’s the one snapshot or GIF they can advertise from this match.
Tell us your thoughts on WWE TLC 2020 in the comments below!