Armando Alejandro Montalvo, who has a long history of trespassing at the WWE Performance Center, was recently granted bond. Montalvo was arrested last year after his latest attempt to get into the WWE Performance Center and has been incarcerated ever since. Montalvo is the same man who was shot outside the WWE Performance Center in August of 2015 and still continued to show up at the facility, often times demanding to speak with Triple H. The incident that took place back in June saw him show up on the property and get into an argument with Lacey Evans and Dana Brooke as they arrived for a TV taping.
At the time, Montalvo was denied bail because he was already out on bond for charges of Battery On Law Enforcement Officer, Trespassing On Property After Warning, and Resisting Officer With Violence. That incident took place outside of a Walmart. Montalvo recently filed for reconsideration of bail because his father is ill, and the court granted that request. He recently posted $2,000 bond and is no longer in custody.
The following are the conditions of his bond:
* He will have no contact with victim or witnesses.
* He will not possess weapons, firearms or ammunition.
* He will not possess or use controlled substances without a valid prescription.
* He will attend all scheduled psychological evaluations.
* He will reside at his home address and remain in contact with his attorney.
* He will not commit any new law offenses for which a judge at an initial appearance finds probable cause to have been committed.
* He will make all future court appearances unless the appearance is waived by the Court.
(h/t – Wrestling Inc)