Source(s): The Wrestling Observer & WWEDVDNews.com
-- WWE is currently spending around $820,000 per television taping. This is up from $735,000 per episode that they were spending at this time last year. Here is a breakdown of WWE's revenue around the world
* 74.4% from North America in April-June 2012, up from 72.2% in April-June 2011.
* 17.1% from Europe, the Middle East and Africa in April-June 2012. Down from 18.2% in April-June 2011.
* 5.9% from Asia Pacific in April-June 2012. Up from 5.8% in April-June 2011.
* 2.6% from Latin America in April-June 2012, down from 3.7% in April-June 2011.
-- Here is the updated list of upcoming WWE DVD releases…
* Money in the Bank 2012: August 14th
* 50 Greatest Finishing Moves: August 21st
* Superstar Collection: Randy Orton: September 4th
* Superstar Collection: Kofi Kingston: September 4th
* Once In A Lifetime: Rock vs. Cena: September 11th
* SummerSlam 2012: September 18th
* CM Punk: Best in the World: October 9th
* Superstar Collection: Shawn Michaels: October 16th
* Superstar Collection: Rey Mysterio: October 16th
* Night of Champions 2012: October 16th
* Brock Lesnar: Here Comes The Pain Collector's Edition: October 30th
* New World Order: November 6th
* The Attitude Era: November 20th
* Hell in a Cell 2012: November 27th