A long-time employee has left the company.
Scott Aycock, who has worked security in WWE since 2004, departed the company earlier this week. As of this writing, there is no word on if he was booked at the RAW TV tapings several weeks ago where a fan attacked Seth Rollins. It should also be noted that there are some conflicting reports as to whether he was fired from the company or retired.
Aycock took to his LinkedIn page and commented on his departure, saying,
“Im closing one huge chapter and starting another. This month of November is the end of my amazing career with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) after 17 years. The memories will last forever and the friendships will last in my heart for eternity. Some amazing , hard working people that I have been blessed to get to know. May God Bless you all, I will see you down the road.”
WWE Superstar Austin Theory is the featured guest on this week’s “WWE After the Bell with Corey Graves” podcast. You can listen to the show at this link.
WWE will be holding a live event at the Bert Ogden Arena in Edinburg, Texas tomorrow night. Another WWE live event will take place on Sunday from the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, TX. The following matches are being advertised for both of the shows:
* Roman Reigns & The Usos vs. Drew McIntyre & The New Day
* WWE Championship: Big E (c) vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens
* RAW Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair
* SmackDown Women’s Championship: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Sasha Banks
* Also advertised: Rey Mysterio, Dominik Mysterio, Finn Balor, RK-Bro and others.