WWE has announced that the UNDERTAKER 1 deadMAN SHOW will add new stops in Louisville, St. Louis, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Cleveland and Pittsburgh over the next few months.
The one-man show featuring The Undertaker will return on Thursday, August 24 at The Kentucky Center-Bomhard Theatre in Louisville, Kentucky. Tickets are available at www.kentuckyperformingarts.org.
Additional stops include:
- Friday, August 25 – St. Louis at The Pageant – Tickets available via Ticketmaster
- Saturday, August 26 – Kansas City, Mo. at Uptown Theater – Tickets available via Ticketmaster
- Thursday, November 9 – Indianapolis at Murat Egyptian Room at Old National Centre – Tickets available via Ticketmaster
- Friday, November 10 – Cleveland at The Agora – Tickets available via agoracleveland.com/
- Saturday, November 11 – Pittsburgh at Byham Theater – Tickets available via trustarts.org
UNDERTAKER 1 deadMAN SHOW has sold out venues in Nashville, Philadelphia, Boston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Antonio and London since debuting last summer.
Tickets for the upcoming tour are available starting Friday, July 21 at 10 a.m. local time.