WWE announced today that John Cena, who will return to SmackDown this Friday, September 1 at The Giant Center in Hershey, Pa., will also appear on SmackDown for seven consecutive weeks starting Friday, September 15 at the Ball Arena in Denver, CO and lasting through the end of October.
Cena will appear on the following dates:
- Friday, September 1 – Hershey, Pa. – The Giant Center
- Friday, September 15 – Denver, Co. – Ball Arena
- Friday, September 22 – Glendale, Ariz. – Desert Diamond Arena
- Friday, September 29 – Sacramento, Calif. – Golden 1 Center
- Friday, October 6 – St. Louis, Mo. – Enterprise Center
- Friday, October 13 – Tulsa, Okla. – BOK Center
- Friday, October 20 – San Antonio, Tx. – AT&T Center
- Friday, October 27 – Milwaukee, Wi. – Fiserv Forum
Each night, Cena, in partnership with Make-A-Wish, will host children and their families in each city to experience a WWE event in-person.
As we previously reported here on eWn, Cena will appear at the WWE Superstar Spectacle at GMC Balayogi Indoor Stadium in India on Friday, September 8.