On the latest edition of the WWE NXT Injury Report, Matt Camp revealed the following injury updates:
* Rhea Ripley and Raquel Gonzalez are not medically cleared due to bruises and contusions from their Last Woman Standing match. They are listed as day-to-day.
* Camp noted that Timothy Thatcher is expected to return soon after his injury he suffered in training. This is obviously a storyline related injury.
* Katrina Cortez has facial bruising after her loss to Xia Li and is not medically cleared.
* Austin Theory is described as cleared to compete after his groin injury from Shotzi Blackheart.
* Camp mentioned that there is no further update on Kyle O’Reilly and Finn Balor, both of whom were hospitalized after their NXT Championship match.