The Baltimore Sun reports that Axl Rotten’s death has been confirmed as an “accidental overdose”. The outlet reports that the ruling was confirmed this week. Rotten died on February 4th.
According to the site, the police report noted that Rotten was found on the floor in a bathroom with drug paraphernalia (syringes/needles) in the stall he was inside. An unlabeled pill bottle with capsules full of what is suspected to be heroin was found in the stall as well.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more. R.I.P Axl.