WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW for November 14, 2022 is coming to you live from the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky!
Coverage begins at 8pm EST. Stay tuned for the results and be sure to keep the discussion going by chatting it up in the comments!
- Seth Rollins started the episode with a promo that was interrupted by Bobby Lashley and Mustafa Ali, leading to Lashley defeating Ali by submission.
- AJ Styles wants to challenge Finn Balor to a one-on-one match at Survivor Series.
- Mia Yim defeated Tamina by pinfall.
- Chad Gable defeated Matt Riddle by pinfall with some help from Otis interfering.
- Johnny Gargano interrupted The Miz on MizTV to ultimately announce that Dexter Lumis will get another match with The Miz, wherein if he wins, The Miz not only has to pay him, but Lumis will get a WWE contract.
- Following a backstage altercation, Dominik Mysterio defeated Shelton Benjamin by pinfall.
- Austin Theory was interviewed about his failed Money in the Bank cash-in, essentially saying it was an anchor holding him down and he was never going to beat Roman Reigns anyway because The Bloodline would have interfered just like Tyson Fury and Brock Lesnar cost him his previous cash-in attempts. Dolph Ziggler came over to gloat that Theory had the worst cash-in ever.
- Iyo Sky defeated Dana Brooke by pinfall.
- Mia Yim was offered a spot on Damage CTRL’s team earlier in the night. She rejected it and will join Bianca Belair’s crew, instead. Rhea Ripley decided to join Damage CTRL’s team in response.
- Austin Theory vs. Dolph Ziggler was thrown out by the referee when Theory continued to attack Ziggler well past the point that The Showoff could defend himself.
- Throughout the night, Akira Tozawa beat Baron Corbin and JBL in poker, leading to a match where Corbin beat Tozawa by pinfall.
- United States Champion Seth Rollins retained over Finn Balor by pinfall. After the match, during the chaos of The Judgment Day and The O.C. brawling, Austin Theory attacked and laid out Rollins, standing over him and holding the United States title to end the show.
What did you think of this episode of Raw?
Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com