Welcome to another edition of WWE Recap Report — a breakdown of the biggest takeaways of the week from WWE programming for those who may have missed out.
Whether you need to catch up on a show, had too busy of a week to stay on top of the breaking news or just skipped out on WWE as a whole, I’ve got you covered.
Obviously, not every single thing will be recapped here in detail. But this is your TL;DR of the week to be caught up to speed before the next Monday Night Raw so you’re not left in the dark.
With that being said, here is a quick rundown of this week in WWE.
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
- Rhea Ripley defeated Shayna Baszler by pinfall.
- Jinder Mahal and Veer defeated The Viking Raiders by pinfall.
- Triple Threat Match: Damian Priest defeated Drew McIntyre and Sheamus by pinfall to retain the United States Championship.
- Goldberg said he’s no longer coming for the WWE Championship, but he’s coming for Bobby Lashley’s soul.
- Reggie evaded R-Truth and Akira Tozawa’s attempt to beat him for the 24/7 Championship at a park playground.
- Doudrop attacked Eva Marie before their match could start. The referee then ruled Eva Marie unable to compete and Doudrop announced herself as the winner of the match.
- Karrion Kross defeated Humberto Carrillo by submission.
- Nia Jax defeated Charlotte Flair by pinfall.
- Omos defeated John Morrison by pinfall.
- AJ Styles defeated Xavier Woods by submission.
- RK-Bro defeated Bobby Lashley and MVP by pinfall to retain the Raw Tag Team Championship.
- Sarray defeated Mandy Rose by count-out as Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne took Mandy Rose away following a dropkick to the face, acting as though her face was too damaged and needed to be covered up.
- Kyle O’Reilly defeated Duke Hudson by submission.
- Ilja Dragunov spoke on how he was able to win the NXT UK Championship from WALTER at TakeOver 36 and how he’ll give the title the proper respect it deserves.
- Interview: Kay Lee Ray wants to give the NXT women’s division a boost and she’s here to do that.
- Interview: Carmelo Hayes hasn’t decided on which champion he’s going to challenge after winning the NXT Breakout Tournament. Elektra Lopez interrupted to tell him he shouldn’t go after the North American Championship, as that’s for Santos Escobar to win. Legado del Fantasma threatened him to stay out of their way.
- Imperium’s Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner defeated Drake Maverick and Grayson Waller by pinfall.
- Jacy Jayne and Gigi Dolin beat down Sarray backstage as revenge for the match earlier with Mandy Rose.
- LA Knight defeated Johnny Gargano by pinfall.
- Next week, MSK will face Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan for the NXT Tag Team Championship. Mei Ying will finally compete next week, too.
- Raquel Gonzalez defeated Jessi Kamea by pinfall.
- Interview: Ember Moon challenged Kay Lee Ray to a match for next week.
- Interview: Wade Barrett spoke to Samoa Joe, who wants the roster to step up and seize their destiny.
- Roderick Strong defeated Ikemen Jiro by pinfall.
- Next week, the NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship will be on the line as Zoey Stark and Io Shirai face Kacy Catanzaro and Kayden Carter.
- Backstage, Cameron Grimes was talking to McKenzie Mitchell about how Ted DiBiase taught him there’s only one Million Dollar Man, as well as there’s only one Cameron Grimes, when Grizzled Young Veterans interrupted to make fun of him for the replica title, saying that doesn’t make him a champion. Grimes dropped the belt on Zack Gibson’s foot and tossed him some money for his troubles.
- Tommaso Ciampa defeated Ridge Holland by pinfall. After the match, Pete Dunne, Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch attacked Ciampa. MSK came out to help Ciampa.
- Jeff Hardy defeated Cedric Alexander
- Mansoor and Mustafa Ali defeated Lucha House Party
- Blair Davenport took out Nina Samuels before their match could begin. Then, Davenport also laid out Sid Scala.
- Jinny has touted that even though she lost against Aoife Valkyrie, she’s the one walking around now, so she made good on her promise to take her out.
- Dave Mastiff and Jack Starz defeated Dan Moloney and Andy Wild by pinfall.
- Pretty Deadly were filming for TikTok and Gallus pushed them into some water to humiliate them.
- Emilia McKenzie defeated Amale by pinfall.
- Teoman defeated Nathan Frazer 2-1 to advance in the NXT UK Heritage Cup tournament.
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
- The Street Profits defeated The Usos by pinfall
- Becky Lynch cut a promo on how it’s not her fault she beat Bianca Belair as quickly as she did. Belair came out to say she’s earned her rematch and suggest to have it tonight. The Man said no and left.
- Backstage, Dolph Ziggler hit on Toni Storm, who said she was actually rooting for Rick Boogs, who beat Ziggler by pinfall.
- Cesaro defeated Seth Rollins by disqualification after Rollins used a steel chair. Rollins continued to attack The Swiss Cyborg after the match until Edge ran out with a chair of his own to make the save. Edge challenged Rollins to a match next week.
- Baron Corbin and Logan Paul were on The KO Show. After some trash talking, they put down Kevin Owens.
- Sami Zayn defeated Dominik Mysterio by pinfall.
- Roman Reigns defeated Finn Balor by submission to retain the Universal Championship.
- Amari Miller defeated Cora Jade by pinfall.
- Joe Gacy defeated Josh Briggs by pinfall.
- Xyon Quinn defeated Andre Chase by pinfall.
What were your big takeaways from this week? Tell everyone your thoughts on this past week in WWE by leaving a comment below!